ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Sabres are now requiring everyone five and up to provide proof of vaccination when attending games and other events at Highmark Stadium and KeyBank Center, including Bandits games.
The new policy was introduced on Wednesday morning and takes effect immediately.
But the difference between this and the policy for everyone else is that people ages 5-11 only need one shot. Visitors who are 12 and up must be fully vaccinated.
- Team USA unveils Olympic opening ceremony uniforms by Ralph Lauren
- NFL’s wild-card round TV ratings see big boost
- Big Game Bound: Bills-Chiefs rematch highlights Divisional Round; top seeds in action
- At-home Covid-19 test Q&A: Infectious disease experts answer your questions
- Spiedie Fest returns to summer dates