From the Broome County Office for Aging:
Everyone is invited to pick up a Valentine’s to-go meal on Friday, February 12 around 12:15 pm
at a participating Broome County Senior Center. The meal will include a choice of roast turkey
or broiled fish, sides and a raspberry ribbon brownie for dessert.
To-go meal reservations must be made by 12 noon on February 11 by calling the center
where you wish to pick up your meal:
- Broome West 785-1777 2801 Wayne St., Endwell
- Eastern Broome 693-2069 27 Golden Ln., Harpursville
- First Ward 729-6214 226 Clinton St., Binghamton
- Johnson City 797-1149 30 Brocton St., Johnson City
- North Shore Towers 772-6214 24 Isbell St., Binghamton
- Northern Broome 692-3405 12 Strongs Pl., Whitney Point
- Vestal 754-9596 201 Main St., Vestal
The suggested contribution for this meal is $3.50 for those age 60+ and spouse of any age.
For those under age 60, the charge is $4.50. Those age 60+ and their spouse of any age will not be denied service due to an inability or unwillingness to contribute.
What: “Valentine’s To-Go Luncheon at Broome County Senior Centers”
When: February 12, 2021 around 12:15 pm
Where: Broome County Senior Centers
Who: For all seniors, family, and friends