THE BUZZ: A series of informational community conversations regarding substance use prevention, addiction, recovery, and stigma surrounding these issues.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at Deposit High School
Come @ 5:30 for a viewing of the documentary “IF THEY HAD KNOWN.”
Appropriate for anyone who loves and cares for a student.
- An eye-opening documentary about students and party/drug culture.
- A short presentation about local drug trends.
- A panel discussion with Senator Fred Akshar, County Executive Jason Garnar, law enforcement, first responders, and others in the community.
- Light refreshments provided by the Deposit Rotary.
- Those in attendance will be entered to win raffle prizes, the grand prize is a flat screen TV!
- Childcare will be provided.