Owego Home Tour & Tioga Tales, back by popular demand!
Tioga Arts Council (TAC) presents its Owego Home Tour! Join us on Saturday, December 8, from 12 - 4 p.m., enjoy the downtown area during the holiday season, and visit the participating locations:
- Belva Lockwood Inn - 249 Front Street
- 9 Front Street
- 240 Main Street
- 560 Fifth Avenue
- 536 Fifth Avenue
The Home Tour is designed both to highlight the extraordinary architecture in our historic town and to exhibit the creative ways in which historic buildings are being used by contemporary families and businesses. Tickets are $25, and $20 for TAC Members. They can be purchased online, or at TAC--either in advance or on the day of the Owego Home Tour. All ticketholders must check in at TAC on December 8, beginning at 11:30 am to get their
bracelet and booklet for the tour. Ticket sales are non-refundable and all proceeds benefit Tioga Arts Council.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS & UPDATES:
- All participants must first pick up packets and bracelets at TAC, 179 Front Street, before touring the homes. Pickup will begin at 11:00 a.m.
- While you’re at TAC, enjoy our December exhibition, Dappled Things, and consider buying homemade ornaments that are part of our fundraiser Artfully Ornamental.
- When visiting houses on Fifth Avenue, please use the small parking lot adjacent to Riverview Manor Health Care, 510 Fifth Ave. Do not use the main lot.
- Out of courtesy to the homeowners, please do not take photos; accompany children at all times; either remove shoes or wear shoe covers in the house (please do not wear high heels as they may scratch the flooring.
The will be no evening auction. Instead there will be a special live performance called Tioga Tales.