BROOME COUNTY – The Broome County Office for Aging invites adults age 60+ and their spouses of any age to “Be Our Guest” this April and May.
If you are not currently a regular at a senior center, this friendly introduction is a great way to learn about the benefits and fun of participating at any of the eight senior centers in Broome County.
Visits include a tour and introduction to activities, programs, meal options, and special events. Stay for a delicious complimentary lunch. Then take home two meal tickets which can be used on another day – on your own or bring a friend.
Schedule an appointment by calling one of the centers listed below before noon on the day before you would like to visit:
- Michelle at Broome West Senior Center (Endwell): 785-3427
- Susan at Deposit Senior Center: 467-3953
- Marcie at Eastern Broome Senior Center (Harpursville): 693-2069
- Jessica or Liz at First Ward Senior Center (Binghamton): 729-6214
- Kim at Johnson City Senior Center: 797-3145
- Barbara at North Shore Towers Community Center (Binghamton): 772-6214
- Desirae at Northern Broome Senior Center (Whitney Point): 692-3405
- Jennifer at Vestal Senior Center: 754-9596
What: “Be Our Guest” Campaign – Senior Center Tour and Lunch on Us
When: Weekdays in April and May
Where: The Eight Senior Centers in Broome County
Who: Anyone Not Currently a “Regular” at a Senior Center (Age 60+) and Spouses