(WETM) – Thursday’s winter storm blanketed the region with historic snowfall, some areas seeing more than 40 inches.
WETM in Elmira and WIVT in Binghamton bring this digital-exclusive special report on what happened and how the region is recovering.
- ‘Now is not the time to relax restrictions’: CDC head warns of stalling progress in pandemic
- Statement on COVID-19 Aid from Broome County Executive Jason Garnar
- Diagrams Sketched on the Wind: An Exhibit of Visual Art & Poetry in Conversation – Opens March 5, 2021
- One year of COVID-19: Americans continue stepping up to address urgent needs
- You may have to a wear mask longer than anticipated even with COVID-19 vaccines