ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Syracuse man is facing multiple charges after biting a State Trooper in the leg.
Noah Rivers, 24, of Syracuse, was visiting a friend in Salina. The friend thought Rivers was acting strange and wanted him to leave. When Rivers wouldn’t leave, the police were called.
When State Police arrived, Rivers became combative and was taken into custody. As Rivers was being placed into the patrol car, Rivers bit a State Trooper in his upper leg, causing pain and bleeding.
Rivers was arraigned at the Onondaga County Justice Center.
The trooper was treated and released.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday December 13, 2019 weather forecast
- Amazon’s deadlines to ensure you receive gifts in time for the holidays
- Chase for the Championship | UNC looks for a win
- Spartans conquer Patriots 80-69 behind Connor Green’s 26 points
- Ithaca Little Red squeak by U-E Tigers 57-55
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9