UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Pillsbury has rolled out a new limited edition cookie dough flavor and you if you like Lucky Charms cereal, this might be a dream come true.
You can eat Lucky Charm cookies for breakfast, or really anytime. These sweet treats are stuffed with marshmallows straight from the cereal box.
For now, the cookie dough is only being sold at select stores, including Walmart and Kroger.
In January, you should be able to find them nationwide.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Nick Libous for Assembly full interview
- ‘This is awesome!’ Super Bowl Experience gives NFL fans real-life taste of the action
- January 27th, 2020 weather video
- Endicott man flees from police, hits another vehicle
- BREAKING: Cliff Crouch to retire from Assembly
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9