ALBANY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Governor Cuomo announced today that outdoor dining at restaurants will be permitted in Phase Two of reopening.
Restaurants in the seven regions that have already entered Phase Two can reopen for outdoor dining beginning on June 4. Those areas include the Capital Region, Central New York, Finger Lakes, Mohawk Valley, North Country, Southern Tier and Western New York.
Outdoor tables must be spaced six feet apart, all staff must wear face coverings and customers must also wear face coverings when not seated.
- April 23 weather forecast: Warming temperatures send winter packing
- Section finals qualifying was on the line in girls swimming and diving as the Spartans hosted the Wildcats
- U-E Tigers hang on to defeat S.V. Sabers 1-0
- Section IV high school football schedule for Friday, April 23, 2021
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill