BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A third-prize Powerball ticket worth $150,000 was recently sold in Buffalo.
The ticket, which was sold at The Market in the Square on Union Road, had four matching numbers and the Powerball (23). The winning numbers were 12-31-47-58-60.
The third-place prize was tripled to $150,000 as the result of the Power Play multiplier for Monday’s drawing being three.
Another drawing will take place Wednesday night. The jackpot is estimated at $526 million.
- Eagles take advantage of fast start, pick up MAC win over the Storm
- Walton takes down Deposit-Hancock on the road
- Powerball: Here are Monday’s winning numbers for estimated $613M jackpot
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive