BINGHAMTON, NY (WIVT/WBGH) – Today, February 22nd, is National Margarita Day!
The classic drink includes tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, but some local restaurants put their own twist on things.
If you would like to celebrate, here are some great margarita places in the Binghamton area, according to Yelp.
As always, leave your recommendations in the Facebook comments.
Garage Taco Bar
- 211 Washington Street, Binghamton – Closes at 10 p.m.
Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
- 1171 Vestal Avenue, Binghamton – Closes at 9:30 p.m.
- 1101 Bunn Hill Road, Vestal – Closes at 8 p.m.
El Pulpo Mexican Restaurant and Grill
- 1108 Front Street, Binghamton – Closes at 9 p.m.
- 205 State Street, Binghamton – Closes at 11 p.m.
Lost Dog Café & Lounge
- 222 Water Street, Binghamton – Closes at 9 p.m.
Craft Bar + Kitchen
- 135 Washington Street, Binghamton – Closes at 1 a.m.
Social On State
- 201 State Street, Binghamton – Closes at 11 p.m.
The Stone Fox
- 15 Hawley Street, Binghamton – Closes at 1 a.m.
It may be cold outside, but you can still pretend you’re somewhere on a beach!
- Nearly 1 in 10 adults around the globe identify as LGBTQ: survey
- Know any airplane mechanics? Wave of retirements leaves some industries desperate to hire
- Chinese Americans fight back against bans on buying property
- Ukraine battles sky-high expectations ahead of counteroffensive
- Here are the history-making LGBTQ officials in the Biden administration