(WETM) – Governor Andrew Cuomo’s daily coronavirus briefings got the Saturday Night Live treatment over the weekend with comedian John Mulaney recapping the months of briefings.
“A lot of people were binge watching shows during quarantine. I watched a series that I absolutely loved. It was an hour long dramady called ‘The Daily Press Conferences of Governor Andrew Cuomo'”
Mullaney hit on all of the things New Yorkers have seen during Cuomo’s briefings, from his family issues to his daughter’s boyfriend to his energy announcing what day it is.
“I am worried that when the coronavirus is over that Cuomo won’t realize that his show is over.”
The full sketch can be watched below:
- Tops launches annual Check Out Hunger campaign
- January 20 weather forecast: Brisk and cold
- 2021 Inauguration Day schedule: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris take office Wednesday
- Vaccine rollout causes ‘confusion, frustration, anger’ for immunocompromised people
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73