Here’s a chance to get rid of unwanted or expired medications so that they don’t fall into the wrong hands, or pollute the environment.
Saturday is National Prescription Take-Back Day from 10 until 2 at the following locations.
- The Broome County Sheriff’s Office Administration lobby in Binghamton.
- The Windsor Community House on Main Street.
- The Johnson City Elks Club on Watson Boulevard.
- Scoops Ice Cream Parking Lot in Whitney Point.
- Vestal Fire Station number 4 on Vestal Parkway East.
- West Corners Fire Station 1 on Day Hollow Road in Endicott.
- Deposit Police Station on Front Street.
- The Broome County Health Department on Front Street in Binghamton.
- The Broome County Bus Depot on Chenango Street in Binghamton.
- The Endicott Police Station Lobby.
- The Broome County Public Library in Binghamton.
- The Broome County Office Building Lobby in Binghamton.