BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The average price of gas is up again, but only by a cent.
- U.S. average: $3.19/gallon ($2.18 in 2020)
- NYS average: $3.22/gallon ($2.26 in 2020)
- Pennsylvania average: $3.28/gallon ($2.43 in 2020)
Here are the average prices across upstate New York:
- Batavia – $3.21 (up two cents since last week)
- Binghamton – $3.19 (down two cents since last week)
- Buffalo – $3.15 (no change since last week)
- Elmira – $ 3.15 (up one cent since last week)
- Ithaca – $3.20 (no change since last week)
- Rochester – $3.20 (up one cent since last week)
- Rome – $3.26 (up one cent since last week)
- Syracuse – $3.19 (up one cent since last week)
- Watertown – $3.23 (up one cent since last week)
- Williamsport, PA – $3.24 (up one cent since last week.)
“As crude prices remain high, though back below $70/bbl, AAA expects the national average to remain above $3 per gallon throughout the summer,” AAA says.
- COVID in schools: Regional data released for New York
- Chemung County Torture-Murder case: Fourth person arrested out of state
- October activities: Join Empirical Paranormal and the Phelps Mansion for a ghost-hunting museum tour
- Navigating Solar Leases and the Solar Development Process Tuesday October 26th
- Newsfeed Now: Congress faces packed week with infrastructure vote, debt ceiling debate; Kid kayaks to school during bus driver shortage
You can find the best gas prices around you by using the Binghamton Gas Tracker.