A local bar and restaurant burns down following a two alarm fire

News

A popular local bar and restaurant is in shambles following a two alarm fire. 

The Airport Inn located in the Town of Maine was completely destroyed from the blaze that broke out early Tuesday morning. 

On the Airport Inn’s Facebook page, the owners thanked local fire departments for their work in putting out the blaze and said they will be back. 

In the meantime, a family has been left homeless in the aftermath.

The family, who has two kids in the Maine-Endwell School District, lived on the top floor of the building and all got out safely.

The school district is looking to help them pick up the pieces after losing everything.

Those looking to help can drop of donations of clothing items, gift cards, hygiene items and school supplies to Maine Memorial Elementary. 
    
 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More Top Stories

Play our Pro-Football Challenge Contest

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories