Breaking: Home Central on fire

Local News

Home Central caught fire Thursday afternoon.

Emergency response crews are currently at the Vestal store, located at 199 Stage Road.

The smoke can be seen for miles and appears to be severe.

NewsChannel 34 is headed to the scene and will have updates.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More Top Stories

Local News

More Local News

Greek Peak 8 Pack

Buy the Greek Peak 8 Pack Now