Dick’s Sporting Goods is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Conklin, NY!
The role of the Distribution Systems Administrator is to provide maintenance and support for all DC IT systems and hardware. The system Admin is responsible for all applications configuration, RF scanner, PC and printer maintenance and support consistent with Corporate IT policy. Additionally, the sysAdmin coordinates all schedule application changes with the business users provides TIER 1 production troubleshooting in the building and will participate in implementation projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Procure, install and maintain IT assets in accordance with corporate IT policy.
- Maintain all local applications configuration for WM, MHE, put to light, Reporting & Labor Management.
- WM/Labor and HME “first line” Support. identify issues, recommend work around, and escalate bug resolution as needed.
- Identify, Develop and Validate Reporting Systems Reporting Needs.
- Design/ Gap Analysis and configuration Change Control.
- Conversion Planning, Communication and Execution
- Testing/ Quality Assurance Support and Validation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years
- Microsoft Outlook and product suite
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Business acumen
- Problem-solving & troubleshooting capabilities
- Supply Chain Applications Configuration Experience
- Decision Support and Reporting Concepts
- United States-New York-Conklin-Distribution Center Conklin Distribution Center Conklin Distribution Center Distribution
Sponsored by “The Agency.“