Senior Client Advocate, Claims Advocacy – NFP Corporate Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages high volume of client requests; services difficult or high maintenance clients and their employees.
* Effectively handles complex claim appeals or issues.
* Assist in developing new/better practices for Claims Advocacy and Client Management.
* Assist with creation of templates and materials used by the Claims Advocacy Team.
* Act as a liaison between insurance providers and clients regarding employee status and eligibility for coverage.
* Resolve standard claim issues and provide assistance with non-standard claim appeals.
* Verify completion and validity of claim forms.
* Review company records to determine coverage.
* Calculate amounts of claims and submit for payment.
* Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
* Ability to effectively demonstrate claims process and practices to coach new and Associate Client Advocates and act as a guide.
* Knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts required.
* Experience with Insurance Carrier self-service portals and call centers a plus.
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
* Vigorous attention to detail, highly-organized with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Indirect mentoring and training of junior team members.
NFP Corporate Services (NY), LLC
1405 Davis Ave
Endwell, NY 13760