Physician Practice RN – UHS Hospitals – Greene Occupational Medicine
Under administrative and medical direction the Physician Practice RN will assist the team in providing various employer related physical examination services which include: new hire, fitness-for-duty, job placement, OSHA medical surveillance, Department of Transportation and Periodic examinations. In addition, Physician Practice RN will coordinate the care and service of employees with a work related injury or illness to enhance the quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness of their medical care. In addition, will perform drug and alcohol collections/screenings, international travel, routine, preventive and post exposure immunizations and on-site nursing services. The Physician Practice RN is knowledgeable of the regulations that impact United Occupational Medicine’s client base, including: NYS Workers’ Compensation Law, OSHA, Department of Transportation, NYS Department of Health, ADA, Infection Control and state and federal regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing.
- Two years of acute care nursing experience
- Proficiency with laboratory procedures for blood sampling
- Knowledge of NYS WC Laws and Regulations, OSHA, NYS Department of Health and Infection Control regulations
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Current License to practice as a registered nurse in NYS
- CPR certified or must obtain within 3 months of hire
Sponsored by “United Health Services“