HR Generalist/Recruiter – Leonard Bus Sales
Leonard Bus Sales, a recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses, is looking for an experienced Recruiter to assist in the efficient execution of the company’s recruiting and pre-employment activities.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, organized, self-starter who has the ability and the drive to:
- Serve as a strategic partner to the HR Supervisor and the larger LBS team with a focus on maintaining expertise in recruitment practices and ensuring alignment with company and departmental goals and guidelines and adherence to all state and federal laws and requirements.
- Coordinate, implement, administer and conduct HR recruitment, performance management, training and pre-employment activities.
- Apply, recommend, and assist in the development of sound HR and recruiting practices and processes.
- Assist HR team with other various initiatives.
- We are seeking an experienced individual with the ability to get the job done! If you are the person that we are looking for you will enjoy:
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay
- Company sponsored health benefits
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity for advancement
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Public Administration or closely related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and ability.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in recruitment or experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, (including payroll and HRIS system) to include researching information.
- PRC or CIR certification highly desired
- Valid Driver’s License for New York State or for the state of residence.