Industrial Automation Engineer – North Point Technology, LLC
North Point Technology, LLC is an industrial automation and control systems engineering firm providing engineering design, consulting, commissioning, maintenance and service to manufacturers, institutions, and municipalities throughout the world from our base office in Johnson City, NY.
Currently seeking experienced Industrial Automation Engineers to apply to join our team.
We are looking to fill different level positions including: Full time or Part-time positions for Regular or Temporary employment assignments.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, or related degree, with a minimum of 5 years of direct experience and demonstrated ability to program a variety of industrial controls, including PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
- Project management skills and experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills required.
- Travel worldwide.
- Technical Sales/Marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package as well as training and professional development offered.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Remote work and other office locations may be offered or considered.
- U.S. Citizens Only. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We look for Automation Engineers who like the challenge of working in an entrepreneurial setting with a variety of industries, tools, and types of assignments. We are growing and also offering the opportunity to assist in new product and service development and sales.
North Point Technology, LLC is a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE); registered and doing business in several states around the country.
For more information, please visit our Website: www.northpointusa.com
SEND RESUMES TO: HR@northpointusa.com