Health Insurance Program Director – Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network
Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network is looking for a full-time (40 hrs/wk) Health Insurance Program Director with:
- Extensive experience in the public health insurance program sector and health care delivery systems.
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree in the human service field
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a moderate size business/agency is required (a master’s is preferred).
- This position requires a relevant knowledge of human service agencies within the community and a strong background/experience in program/project development from the submission of a proposal to implementation. The Health Insurance Director will work closely with the Executive Director especially with grant development/planning.
The ideal candidate should have:
- strong written, verbal, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- experience managing, facilitating or leading groups
- experience forecasting, monitoring and tracking program budgets
- fluent in the use of the internet, Windows based computer systems and Google products.
All candidates must have the ability to reliably attend agency and community meetings off site as a representative of the agency and to provide information in a fair, accurate and impartial manner. The Health Insurance Program Director is part of the agency management team and expected to work in partnership with the office manager and all program directors. The ideal candidate should be able to work under deadlines and occasionally other stress factors demonstrating a high level of professionalism at all times. Candidates should submit a detailed resume, salary history and expectations to the address below.
Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network
457 State Street
Binghamton, New York 13901