Associate Client Advocate, Claims Advocacy – NFP Corporate Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Act as a liaison between insurance providers and clients regarding employee status and eligibility for coverage.
* Verify completion and validity of claim forms.
* Review company records to determine coverage.
* Calculate amounts of claims and submit for payment.
* Ensure all client data is entered into CRM system (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
* Knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts required.
* Experience with Insurance Carrier self-service portals and call centers a plus.
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
* Vigorous attention to detail, highly-organized with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
NFP Corporate Services (NY), LLC
1405 Davis Ave
Endwell, NY 13760