The Addiction Center of Broome County (ACBC) is a private, non-profit corporation. ACBC is licensed by the State of New York Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) for its outpatient clinic and outpatient rehabilitation.
ACBC provides chemical dependency and integrated dual disorder treatment to individuals over 18 years of age. Services to individuals who have been affected by a loved one's substance abuse or dependence are also offered.
The Center of Treatment Innovation (COTI) is a mobile health program that provides outreach and transportation services to those struggling with addiction to heroin and other opioids.
477 West State Street
- - New extended hours: evenings and weekends
- - Linking individuals to addiction treatment services in the community
Tioga County and Tompkins County:
- Linking individuals to addiction treatment services in Tioga or Tompkins County
- Mobile assessment and evaluation
- Free transportation is available for anyone who needs it
In Broome County:
Our team is here to help you overcome obstacles and barriers to accessing treatment. We are here to support your personal recovery efforts.