RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – M.J. Walker scored all 12 of his points after halftime to help eighth-ranked Florida State take control in the second half and beat North Carolina State 67-61.
Patrick Williams also scored 12 points for the Seminoles.
FSU has won six of seven to stay near the top of the Atlantic Coast Conference standings. Devon Daniels scored 18 points to lead the Wolfpack.
N.C. State was trying to follow its lopsided win against No. 6 Duke with another big one to bolster its NCAA Tournament resume.
But the Wolfpack shot 40% after halftime as FSU asserted control.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- October 30 weather forecast: Sun returns but temps stay low
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Player Profile: Kyler Fackrell
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida