RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Ryan McMahon made seven 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, helping sixth-ranked Louisville beat North Carolina State 77-57.
Jordan Nwora added 14 points for the Cardinals, who maintained their hold on the Atlantic Coast Conference lead with their eighth straight win.
Louisville led by 17 points late in the first half.
Lousville then responded to an N.C. State run midway through the second half by pushing the margin right back out to 15 points.
C.J. Bryce scored 15 points for the Wolfpack, which has now lost three games in a row.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- September 23 weather forecast: Warmer for the rest of the week
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Discovery Center Executive Director resigns
- Former Discovery Center Executive Director Pokey Crocker responds to possibility of Discovery Center merging with Roberson
- Tioga County changing recycling law