RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Trump one-on-one: ‘You have to believe what you hear’ at impeachment inquiry
- M-E’s Maria Pignatelli proves talent is ageless
- Sondland: ‘Everyone was in the loop’
- ICE trying to bypass California’s for-profit prison ban, lawmakers say
- Lawmakers urge MLB to reverse course on eliminating certain minor league teams