RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Biden, Harris meet with Congressional Black Caucus about police reform
- Democrats push for passage of anti-Asian hate crimes bill
- J&J vaccine on pause after blood clot concerns