BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Blue Devils continue win streak with 34-15 decision over Purple Tornado
- Tioga Tigers top Groton Indians 37-14
- Bainbridge-Guilford edges out Deposit/Hancock 13-8
- Section IV high school football schedule for Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Mourners pay respects to Prince Philip, leave flowers outside UK Embassy in Washington