CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) – Kihei Clark scored a career-best 18 points and Braxton Key also had 18 as No. 19 Virginia dominated with defense in a 65-39 victory against Virginia Tech.
The Cavaliers led 30-17 by halftime and built their lead to as many as 23 in the second half. Key scored 11 of his points in the first half and Clark had 10 after halftime.
Landers Nolley II scored 18 to lead the Hokies (10-4, 1-2).
He had their last 15 in the first half but did not score again until a 3-pointer with 3:49 remaining.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- WATCH: Adoptable Pet of the Day, meet Diana Ross
- NYS Education Department launches new Parent Dashboard
- Big Game Bound Week 8: Key AFC, NFC matchups
- Giants player tests positive for COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in Florida