WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Wake Forest beat Boston College 80-62 to snap a three-game ACC losing streak. Brandon Childress scored 20 points including 5-for-7 shooting from 3-point range, for the host Deacons.
Derryck Thornton scored 15 to lead the Eagles. Wake Forest 7-footer Olivier Sarr, who finished with 14 points and 13 rebounds, became the first Deacon to record a double-double in the first half since 2013.
BC, which never led, made only 6 of 29 (20.7%) of its 3-point shots.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Susquehanna Nursing and Rebilitation Center confirms a COVID-19 case
- Broome County corrections officer tests positive for COVID-19
- New York State latest numbers, March 31
- Governor Cuomo shares challenges with state budget