RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Bills cornerback competition about to heat up as pads ready to come on
- Back-to-school politics: Debate over in-person learning dividing lawmakers
- Cuomo says bowling alleys, gyms can open