CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) – Cole Anthony scored 19 of his 28 points in the second half to help North Carolina beat Wake Forest 93-83.
Garrison Brooks added 25 points for the Tar Heels (13-17, 6-13 Atlantic Coast Conference), who won their third straight game after a seven-game losing streak.
Brandon Robinson had 18 points and made five 3-pointers for North Carolina.
The Tar Heels shot 51% from the field, including 64% in the second half, and made 10 of 17 3-point attempts in the game.
Brandon Childress scored 24 points and Isaiah Mucius had 13 to lead Wake Forest (13-16, 6-13).
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Amid Economic Uncertainty & Rising COVID Cases, Brindisi Fights for Upstate Jobs, Passes Historic Apprenticeship Legislation
- Children’s Charity of Greater Binghamton & Mirabito Team -Up for Annual Give Back Friday Toy Drive
- Holiday Toy Drive for Families Impacted by Mass Incarceration
- Jeopardy announces filming plans following the death of Alex Trebek
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving