Important Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Multiple Sclerosis
- What course of multiple sclerosis do you think I have?
- What additional symptoms could I develop?
- How can I better manage symptoms at home?
- What drug(s) should I take to treat my MS?
- How will I know if the drugs are working?
- What side effects should I expect, and how should I respond to them?
- Is there anything else I can do to cope with worsening symptoms?
- What do you recommend for treating the symptoms of my MS (like muscle spasms or pain)?
- What types of lifestyle changes, exercise, or physical therapy can be helpful for me?
- Where can I find more information about MS?
- Where can I find information about clinical trials?
- Are there any local support groups?
Copyright 2011 Inergize Digital. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.