Binghamton Homepage
73°F
GolfCast Weather Sponsored by

Salem Drive Fire Ruled Accidental

A senior Broome County Fire Investigator tells us that the fire broke out behind a microwave oven in the home.
A senior Broome County Fire Investigator tells us that the fire in Vestal this past Tuesday broke out behind a microwave oven in the home.

The flames quickly spread to an outside wall and went up into the attic.

The homeowners of 4529 Salem Drive tried to put it out themselves at first, but realized that it was too much for them to handle and then called 911.

The house was severely damaged by the blaze, and it was ruled a total loss.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Trending Stories