• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Meet with client managers to discuss staffing needs.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Make calls to and visit customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and encourage relationship building.
• Facilitate Client - specific on-boarding process.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry. This is a long term- temporary to hire position.
To be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco please apply online at www.adeccousa.com or call the Binghamton Office at 607-770-9181 for additional information.