Plumbing Sales Specialist
Lowe’s Companies Inc.
• Responsible for the overall sales and merchandise maintenance of the assigned department.
• Maintains the department according to company merchandising standards and store operations policies.
• Maximizes sales of department merchandise and related products.
• Ensures that all merchandising and operational activities take place on a consistent basis.
• Provides and ensures quick, responsive, friendly customer service.
• Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
• Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
• Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
• Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc).
• Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
• Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden, including the outside perimeter of the store.
• Ability to operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise in assigned area.
• Ability to work in both inside and outside environmental conditions.
• Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Apply online at www.lowes.com/careers