• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws.
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding AND disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
•Required to schedule and assign employees to job tasks.
•Ensure that employees are trained in assignments and aware of responsibilities and quotas.
•Monitor and maintain work flow to produce required production schedules.
We have openings available of 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Pay for this position starts at $17/hour and is based on experience. This is a long-term temporary to hire position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
To be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco please apply online at www.adeccousa.com or call the Binghamton Office at 607-770-9181 for additional information.