Customer Care Associate
Full Time Customer Care Associates Connect with customers on behalf of the nation’s biggest brands. Find solutions to customer issues and find a way to make a difference. Do you have excellent customer care skills and enjoy helping customers solve problems? Then this could be the job for you! In this role, you will talk directly to our clients’ customers when they call in with an issue, problem or service request. You will learn to use a variety of computer applications to collect information, investigate issues, or diagnose and troubleshoot problems. The ability to keep personal information secure and confidential is a must. This career provides great pay plus an opportunity to achieve monthly bonuses, advancement opportunities, and a regular work schedule.
As Care Associate in our Endicott, NY office you are responsible for establishing contact with customers in order to gather information from those customers who are unable to maintain their financial obligations in a timely and accurate manner reflecting departmental guidelines; informing customers of the variety of repayment options available on their account in a professional, factual, and friendly manner in order to both recover outstanding debt and maintain customer patronage and loyalty; responding with a sense of urgency to a variety customer inquiries, providing accurate and complete
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum six months customer service, call center and/or sales experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
• May be required to pass job-related assessment
• Must receive a passing score on FDCPA and other job-related assessments
• Bilingual in English and Spanish (skill may or may not be required dependent upon position that is open)
Log on to www.westemployment.com and apply to the Endicott, NY position.