Computer Support Specialist
Handicapped Children’s Association
139 Grand Avenue
Johnson City, NY 13790
Description: Provide on a part-time basis first line support to staff, assisting them with hardware and software problems via in-person, phone and/or email.
• Assure continuity of the computer system for all system users.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installationof cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and password issues.
• Responsible for fixing equipment, including printers and scanners.
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum 3 years related experience in Technical Support
• Excellent verbal, written, and active listening skills
• Ability to document instructions clearly
• Excellent organizational & time management skills.
• Other requirements as assigned.
Instructions to apply: Must receive a completed application. Go to www.hcaserves.com. Send application and resume to HR at 139 Grand Avenue, Johnson City, NY 13790
Visit www.greaterbinghamtonchamber.com for more information.