Lowe’s Companies Inc.
• Pull, load, and deliver customer purchases in a friendly, timely, safe and efficient manner.
• Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
• Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Required.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
• Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries. Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
• Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc).
• Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
• Ability to read maps, follow specific delivery directions and instructions, determine cost efficient routes and time efficient scheduling of deliveries.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden, including the outside perimeter of the store.
• Ability to work in both inside and outside environmental conditions.
• Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Meet physical qualifications for CDL or non-commercial driver's license as appropriate.
Apply online at www.Lowes.com/Careers