Analyst – Senior Financial
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Analyst - Senior Financial at the Lourdes Business Center Department in Binghamton, NY. Lourdes is more than a great place to work. Since 1925, Lourdes has been committed to providing quality care to our community. We are a member of the nation's largest non-profit health organization, Ascension Health. The system includes over 50 hospitals, nursing homes, and psychiatric facilities in 20 states. Its purpose is to provide quality healthcare services to promote health, treat illness, and alleviate suffering. In Binghamton, NY, the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. We have been fortunate in attracting talented, dedicated, and caring employees at all levels of our organization. Lourdes strives to afford employees the opportunity for creativity, continued education, and incentives to innovate. In this service, we truly believe that the medical staff is a valued partner and that each employee's contribution plays a valuable and important role in achieving the quality care provided by our organization. When you join us at Lourdes you'll become part of a team that prizes not only your professional talents, but your personal compassion as well. There is something unique in how we go about what we do. And, we hope that it may inspire you to join our team.
Summary: The Analyst - Senior Financial performs analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information. This is a Full Time Days position.
• Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources.
• Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
• Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
• Assists with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving opportunities.
• Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
• Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
To apply later, return to the Employment page at www.lourdes.com. Applications/Resumes may only be submitted online through this process. In addition, you may apply anytime online using any computer OR via one of our computer terminals at the following locations:
• Lourdes Human Resources – 33 Lourdes Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
• Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor.
If you have any questions about the application process or require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at: 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST M-F. As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of three years related prior experience required.
• Health care experience is preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related business area required.
• Master's Degree in Business, Health Administration or related field preferred. Master's degree in Business or Health Administration may be considered in lieu of experience.
To view this opportunity and apply to our internal career site, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://hcm-prod-dmz.ascensionhealth.org/psc/AHHREXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&SiteId=12&JobOpeningId=6434&PostingSeq=1
Know someone who might be interested in this opportunity? Please feel free to share with your network!