Visions Federal Credit Union
Staff Accountant Visions Federal Credit Union, a $4 Billion in assets financial institution, is looking for a Staff Accountant at its Endwell, NY location.
The Staff Accountant, reporting directly to the Controller, is responsible for:
- Preparing reports, schedules, and journal entries for month end financial close.
- Assisting management with preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Assisting management with evaluating, implementing, and adhering to GAAP accounting standards.
- Providing oversight for general accounting functions, such as, accounts payable, reconciliations, and fixed asset tracking.
- Preparing statistical and financial reports for use by management and Board of Directors.
- Interpreting and preparing schedules for quarterly regulatory reporting.
- Preparing annual audited financial statement schedules and footnotes.
Requirements of position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with GAAP accounting including preparation of consolidation of financial statements.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills, self-motivated and deadline-oriented
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of organizational information.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer