Printing Plant Maintenance Person
Kenyon Press, Inc.
Kenyon Press - Sherburne, NY 13460
This person will assist in all aspects of building and equipment maintenance.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain commercial press equipment and troubleshoot problems when breakdowns occur
* Maintain a number of forklifts and other moving equipment
* Candidate will train under long time maintenance supervisor
Position Requirements Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to read electronic prints
* Knowledge of electrical controls
* Understanding of pneumatics
* Basic mechanical skills
* Ability to maintain forklifts
* Building maintenance
* Willingness to learn and upgrade skills
* Ability to work well with others
* Must have valid NYS drivers license
• High school graduate or GED
The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Kenyon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please download our application below and email it with cover letter in response to this posting, or bring in person at 1 Kenyon Press Drive, Sherburne, NY 13460.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sherburne, NY 13460
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Maintenance: 1 year
Required language: English
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Kenyon Press, Inc.
One Kenyon Press Drive
Sherburne, NY 13460