Medical Office Front Desk Position
Roberts Eyecare Associates
Optometric office seeking a full-time experienced patient care coordinator/ front desk. Candidate must be detail-oriented, energetic, professional and personable.
Our office is looking for a highly motivated, dependable team player. Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess excellent computer and communication skills. Must have medical experience in a doctor's office and professional phone etiquette is a must.
A minimum 2-year experience in an optometrist or medical setting required. We are looking for another person to add to our team that will be an asset to our optometrists and patients.
Uniforms provided, matching 401K. Health insurance is available for this position.
Full-time, 40 hours, Monday -- Friday (day off during the week) and Saturday mornings 7:30 -- noon.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume. All replies confidential. Background check required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Registering patients
· Checking patients in/out
· Data entry, filing, faxing, scanning documents
· Verifying insurance coverage for patients/filing insurance claims online
· Answering phones/scheduling appointments
· Preparing charts daily for the doctors
· General office responsibilities, assisting the doctors, staff and patients
· Daily balancing and reconciliation.