Executive Administrative Assistant
Town of Union
Full time Executive Administrative Assistant to the Supervisor of the Town of Union.
Candidate must be detail orientated, have proficient computer skills, and comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment.
Superior organizational ability, excellent communication and phone skills a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- answering, screening and transferring inbound phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- greeting and directing visitors and residents
- typing and modifying documents such as correspondence, reports, and emails
- general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and preparing outgoing mail scheduling office conference room
- sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate and maintain hard copy client records
Preferred candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree and 1-3 years relevant experience.
Salary will be based on experience level; and includes an excellent benefit package. EOE
All interested candidates are asked to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.