Avionics Software Engineer – ENSCO Avionics, Inc.
Job Type Regular Full-time
Clearance Required None
Clearance able to obtain None
ENSCO Avionics, Inc. has an exciting opportunity in Endicott, NY for an Avionics Software Engineer skilled in software development for embedded avionic flight control systems. The position will focus on the development and testing of avionic software using DO-178C standards. The position will include a mix of requirements review, software development, simulation testing, and system level testing in avionic lab environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; minimum 3 years' relevant experience
• Experience with formal requirements and developing software test cases and procedures
• Experience with DO-178C Software Development Cycle
• Excellent verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Experience with Configuration systems such as IBM® Rational® Synergy and Razor integrated software configuration management system from Visible Systems
• Experience with Requirements Tools such as IBM® Rational® DOORS® (Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System)
• Experience with Simulation Testing
• Experience with Embedded processor tools such as VxWorks and Greenhills
• Experience with Avionic Flight Control systems
• Experience with Lab integration of control systems working with software integration and verification on the end target hardware connected to hardware test systems
Education/Years of Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; minimum 3 years' relevant experience
Location Endicott, NY 13760 US (Primary)
Export Control and Licensing None
U.S. Citizenship Required Yes
Background Check 7-year
Drug Screen Pre-employment Drug
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
To apply, click the below link or copy and paste in your browser: https://ensco.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/17
ENSCO Avionics, Inc.
3 Holiday Hill Road
Endicott, NY 13760