Associate Software Engineer
ENSCO Avionics, Inc.
Employment Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Endicott, NY
NY Contract Award Contingency: Yes
ENSCO Avionics, Inc. has exciting opportunities for software engineers to join our safety critical development and verification team. You will be part of the team that supports development, verification, and certification activities for major avionics platforms.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of post-college experience with embedded avionics software
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with C/C++ and/or Ada
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter and work well in a process oriented team environment
- High level of professionalism, work ethic, and attention to detail and quality
- Familiar with Requirement Based Testing (RBT)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance for which you must be a U.S. Citizen. You will not be considered if you do not meet this requirement.
General Education/Years of Experience:
- BS or equiv;
- min 2 yrs relevant exp
- Avionics control display verification experience
- Experience with Mission Planning and Flight Management Systems
- Experience using VectorCast or other verification tools (LDRA, RTRT, SCADE, Simulink, etc.)
- Experience with low level and/or integration testing
- Experience developing and testing to DO-178 standards
- Experience using data flow diagrams (SCADE, MATLAB, SIMULINK)
U.S. Citizenship: Yes
Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Drug Screen Type: None
Export Control and Licensing: None
Background Check Type: 7 year
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite.
To apply click the below link or cut and paste to your browser: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25451&siteid=5592&AReq=1168BR&Codes=BNGCOC
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.